Presented by Can-Am Instruments
[Back to Training Page]
- Brief introduction to fluid’s behaviours: Newtonian and Non-Newtonian
- Brookfield’s rotational principle of operation
- Viscometer spring torques and speeds
- Viscometer/Rheometer’s accuracy
- Factors that affect viscosity
- How to select the best spindle/speed combination knowing or not knowing the viscosity target
The 1.5 hour course includes an approximately one hour long interactive presentation, followed by a Q/A period. Training materials and props will be used. The session will be fine-tuned to cover your particular needs.
LOCATION Virtual using Zoom or Microsoft Teams video platform
PRICE CDN $160.00 per attendee. Please contact us for company group pricing.