Hach FL900 Series Flow Logger
Can-Am has a wide selection of the Hach FL900 Flowmeters – we have the ability to offer wireless communication with data delivered to a Hach Web hosting site. We offer the rentals with a number of configurations – Flo-Dar non-contact sensor, Sigma AV sensor, Ultrasonic level sensor or the Flo-Tote AV sensor.
The Hach FL900 Series Flow Logger revolutionizes remote, open channel flow monitoring by providing rugged and reliable innovative solutions for any sewer flow measurement challenge. From pairing with the industry-leading non-contact FLO-DAR AV Sensor to utilizing wireless communication options with free data hosting, the Hach FL900 is designed to reduce your monitoring costs, increase your efficiency, and provide better data with less hassle than you ever thought possible. Armed with accurate data from a full suite of sensors, and more time for insightful analysis, the Hach FL900 Series Flow Logger empowers you to begin proactively developing solutions before issues rear their ugly heads.
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Power Source: Two (2) or Four (4) lantern batteries with up to 306 days* of battery life
Data Transmission: USB or RS232 (MODBUS RTU) (Wireless data transmission available – See details in Options below)
Compatible Software: FLO-WARE Data Management Software
- 1, 2 or 4 plug-and-play ports to use with a broad array of sensor-types – Reduces inventory cost & simplifies inventory management
- On-site verification of flow meter performance using advanced diagnostics
- Step-by-step calibration guides for easy and precise set ups
- Advanced signal processing and filtering options reduce noise in difficult applications
- Dynamic logging intervals automatically enables the delivery of greater resolution flow data during high flow periods and battery/data volume conservation during low-flow seasons
- Auxiliary Port to connect an automatic sampler or an external power supply