The CT3 is a low cost, but powerful, texture analyzer that offers both compression and tension. Note: CT3 replaced the popular LFRA.
With six test modes, a wide choice of accessories and an optional software package, the CT3 performs like a high end texture analyzer but at a fraction of the cost. And because the CT3 is a “custom build” item, its uses can expand with your applications – or your testing imagination! The CT3’s easy-to-operate design will have your R&D and QC up and running in no time.
- Choice of five load ranges
- A variety of probes and accessories for new application opportunities
- Choice of two adjustable base tables allows for for versatility of sample testing
- Seven available test modes, including a calibration check
- Stores up to 10 additional customized test methods
- Easy-to-read display and easy-to-use, intuitive controls
- Provides a “real life” insight into physical properties
- Texture Profile Analysis (TPA) specific for the Food Industry
- USB and RS232 outputs
- Conforms fully with GME and GMIA monographs for gelatin Bloom assessment; includes built-in Bloom Test function
- Gelatin Bath System available for sample conditioning
- Easiest-to-use Texture Analyzer in its class
- Supplied with Texture Loader software to allow creation of up to 10 customized tests
- Can be used with optional software, TexturePro CT, to easily create custom reports and graphs