Rent To Own – 75% of the paid rental charges can be applied towards the purchase of the equipment on rent or a similar new unit. The purchase agreement must be made before or during the rental term. Once the equipment is returned the Rent To Own option no longer applies.
Liability – Once the rental equipment has been picked up or delivered, the customer is liable for any damage or loss of property to the equipment. All equipment must be returned in the same original condition it was rented in. Insurance coverage is the customer’s responsibility and should cover the replacement cost of the rented equipment.
Shipping – Customer is responsible for all freight charges for delivery and return of rental equipment.
Terms and Conditions –
- Customer is responsible to provide payment by credit card at time of rental or within 30-days OAC.
- Rental charges are billed on the first day of the rental period and are recurring until the equipment is returned.
- Customer shall return equipment clean and free of harmful contaminants. If equipment is returned dirty, a $250 cleaning charge will apply.
- All accessories including manuals and software must be returned with the equipment or will be subject to purchase.
- Returning the equipment on time is the customer’s responsibility. Late returns will automatically be billed for another rental period.
- Any equipment not returned will be billed at new replacement cost.