Rental Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions –
- Customer is responsible to provide payment by credit card at time of rental or within 30-days OAC.
- Rental charges are billed on the first day of the rental period and are recurring until the equipment is returned.
- Customer shall return equipment clean and free of harmful contaminants. If equipment is returned dirty, a $250 cleaning charge will apply.
- All accessories including manuals and software must be returned with the equipment or will be subject to purchase.
- Returning the equipment on time is the customer’s responsibility. Late returns will automatically be billed for another rental period.
- Any equipment not returned will be billed at new replacement cost.
Liability – Once the rental equipment has been picked up or delivered, the customer is liable for any damage or loss of property to the equipment. All equipment must be returned in the same original condition it was rented in. Insurance coverage is the customer’s responsibility and should cover the replacement cost of the rented equipment.
Shipping – Customer is responsible for all freight charges for delivery and return of rental equipment.
Rent To Own – Rent to own programs are available. Contact us for more details.
For any questions regarding the equipment or to extend your rental, please contact at our rental department at 1-800-215-4469 ext. 253 for Flow & Sampling, ext. 237 for Lab equipment.