Used Hunterlab Model ST-2.0-D Sprectra Trend HT System 2.0 On-line unit. Selling for $16,240.00 CDN – six month warranty
HunterLab’s next generation SpectraTrend HT spectrophotometer takes colour quality control to its highest level with 0/30 design for the ultimate in colour measurement precision. Combining versatility, simplicity and performance, the SpectraTrend HT reflects almost 60 years of colour measurement innovation in one easy-to-use, compact continuous online non-contact colour and height measurement.
- On-Line 10nm Spectrophotometer
- Measures web, bulk, and individual product
- Configurable real time data display
- Design for harsh production environments
- Precise continuous and simultaneous height – colour measurement
- Easy integration into plant control networks, or standalone operation
colour Process Automation Technology (cPAT) for plastics manufacturing is a fully integrated, online colour measurement and colour control solution tailored to meet the needs of plastics manufacturers. From plastic sheet manufacturing, to window profile, vinyl siding, custom profile and compounding, cPAT offers best practices and automated solution tools to improve manufacturing efficiencies, ensure product quality, and reduce overall costs.
- Online, real-time colour measurement and monitoring
- Touch screen PLC with easy to set up and operator friendly colour-control software
- Automated closed-loop colour control
- Outputs for downstream defect containment
- Historic data logging and storage for retrieval via USB or remotely on a network by FTP
- Process variables charted in real-time with 100 scans of data storage for on screen viewing
- Calibration reminders automatically displayed based on number of scans and time since last calibration