Skinny Dipper Narrow Diameter Water Level Meter
The SKINNY DIPPER narrow diameter water level meter has the thinnest tape and probe in our whole product family. The SKINNY DIPPER is a premium water level meter designed for hydrogeologists and well drillers to measure water down narrow openings of wells and piezometers.
The SKINNY DIPPER water level meter is ideal for measuring static water levels in narrow wells, boreholes, tubes and piezometers. The slim line tape and ¼” probe enable users to take readings while the pump is still in the well, whereas wider tapes may get tangled. The premium padded carry case comes included to protect your precision instrument from the elements.
- Premium Water Level Meter
- Measure depth to water accurately
- Easily collect drawdown data to calculate well production
- Narrow ¼ in (6.4mm) polyethylene tape
- ¼ in (6.4mm) Water Level Probe for small diameter wells/standpipes/piezometers
- Better than comparable coaxial cable water level meters (+Increased Legibility)
Modular Design makes for inexpensive and easy repairs