The 4100-HCF provides continuous monitoring of separated oil thickness on a water surface. The 4100-HCF monitors a floating sensor on the water surface to indicate the thickness of separated oil. An LCD display of the thickness, analog output and relay alarms are standard.
The 4100-HCF float sensor monitors the capacitance field of the water surface. As the oil accumulates on the surface, the sensor capacitance changes. This interface signal is used to provide outputs, displays and relay control.
- Analog Output 4-20 mA non-isolated
- Communication RS-485 Modbus
- No moving parts
- Remote electronics via standard twisted pair
- All set-up, calibration and diagnostics is at the control panel
- All control wiring and interface is at the control panel
- HF capacitance technology does not require routine cleaning
- Touch screen interface for easy set-up and user interface
- Sump view display for ease of reading
- Trend display of hour, day or month increments
- Single point calibration
- Relays for valve control, alarms and pump run-time
- Unique capacitance approach eliminates routine cleaning
- Control and interface panel mounts safely away from the process