MiniScan EZ 4500 45°/0° geometry portable spectrophotometer has a large, easy-to-read display, is light weight and ergonomically designed for one-handed operation and thumb-tip navigation of display functions. With onboard software that includes most major industrial reflectance color scales and indices. MiniScan EZ 4500 allows manufacturers to easily and accurately evaluate the quality of their products.
HunterLab’s most popular handheld spectrophotometer, the MiniScan EZ 4500L, is a large area view 45° illumination and 0° viewing spectrophotometer that provides a 31.8 mm port size that has a 25mm viewed area.
If you need to measure colour outside the laboratory, take the MiniScan EZ. Measure samples on the plant production floor, in storage areas, shipping departments or virtually anywhere that is convenient. No more running back and forth between the production line and the lab. The portable MiniScan EZ spectrophotometer gives you the best of two worlds – laboratory performance in a light-weight, handheld, take-anywhere design. Sophisticated dual-beam technology, normally found only in bench-top sensors, ensures accuracy. The durable ergonomic portable, handheld design promotes one-hand, one-touch operation so sample measurements are taken in seconds.
- Available with 45°/0° or diffuse/8° geometry and large area or small area view
- Light weight and rubberized handle for operator comfort
- Easy one handed operation with thumb-tip navigation of functions
- Large, easy to read LCD graphical display
- Displays colour data, colour difference data, colour plot, spectral data, spectral data difference, spectral plot, spectral difference plot
- Includes all commonly used colour scales and indices
- Averages up to 20 sample readings
- Stores 100 standards and 800 sample measurements