Real-time process color monitoring. Non-Contact color measurement.
SpectraTrend HT supports implementation of today’s Total Quality Management programs such as LQM, PAT, Six Sigma, DMAIC, and others that share a common goal of producing consistent product quality and reducing waste. SpectraTrend HT utilization can facilitate continuous monitoring of product Height to enhance Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) within their enterprise, reduce risk of color quality variation and associated costs through real-time process color monitoring and enhance consistency and predictability of their quality assurance approach.
colour Process Automation Technology (cPAT) for plastics manufacturing is a fully integrated, online colour measurement and colour control solution tailored to meet the needs of plastics manufacturers. From plastic sheet manufacturing, to window profile, vinyl siding, custom profile and compounding, cPAT offers best practices and automated solution tools to improve manufacturing efficiencies, ensure product quality, and reduce overall costs.
- Online, real-time colour measurement and monitoring
- Touch screen PLC with easy to set up and operator friendly colour-control software
- Automated closed-loop colour control
- Outputs for downstream defect containment
- Historic data logging and storage for retrieval via USB or remotely on a network by FTP
- Process variables charted in real-time with 100 scans of data storage for on screen viewing
- Calibration reminders automatically displayed based on number of scans and time since last calibration