How To Effectively Measure A Fluid's Viscosity
The 1.5 hour course includes an one hour long interactive presentation, followed by a Q/A period. Training materials and props will be used. The session will be fine-tuned to cover your particular needs.
- The two-plate fluid model
- Introduction to fluid’s behaviours: Newtonian and Non-Newtonian
- Brookfield’s rotational principle of operation
- Viscometer spring torques and speeds
- Instrument accuracy
- Factors that affect viscosity
- What to include in a test method
Virtual using Zoom or Microsoft Teams video platform
- $160.00 per attendee. Please contact us for company group pricing.
"*" indicates required fields