Presented by Can-Am Instruments
[Back to Training Page]
This is a 1.5 hr course held online using the Zoom or Microsoft Teams video platform. Topics covered:
- Shear rate and Shear stress definitions
- Brief introduction to fluid’s behaviours: Newtonian and Non-Newtonian
- Brookfield’s rotational principle of operation and instrument accuracy
- Factors that affect viscosity
- Accessories: why we need them
- When and How to use each accessory
The 1.5 hour course includes an approximately one hour long interactive presentation, followed by a Q/A period. Training materials and props will be used. The session will be fine-tuned to cover your particular needs.
LOCATION Virtual using Zoom or Microsoft Teams video platform
PRICE CDN $160.00 per attendee. Please contact us for company group pricing.