Presented by Can-Am Instruments
[Back to Training Page]
- Rheology and Viscosity: Fluid Model
- Brief introduction to fluid’s behaviours: Newtonian and Non-Newtonian
- Brookfield’s rotational principle of operation
- Factors that affect viscosity
- Measuring at defined or unknown shear rate
- How to compare viscosity measurements when the shear rate is defined, and what to do if it is not
The 1.5 hour course includes an approximately one hour long interactive presentation, followed by a Q/A period. Training materials and props will be used. The session will be fine-tuned to cover your particular needs.
LOCATION Virtual using Zoom or Microsoft Teams video platform
PRICE CDN $160.00 per attendee. Please contact us for company group pricing.