The Helipath Stand is designed for measurement of non-flowing substances such as gels, pastes, creams and putty using a T-bar shaped spindle.
The Brookfield Helipath Stand, when used with a suitable Brookfield Viscometer/Rheometer fitted with a special T-bar type spindle, will permit viscosity/consistency measurements in relative centipoise values for materials having characteristics similar to paste, putty, cream, gelatin, or wax.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for viscosity/consistency measurement of gels, pastes, creams, putty, gelatin and other non-flowing substances.
- A Brookfield Viscometer or Rheometer is mounted on the Helipath drive motor and a T-bar spindle is attached to the viscometer using a special coupling. The drive motor slowly lowers or raises the viscometer so that the T-bar spindle creates a helical path through the test sample thus eliminating the problem of “channeling”.
- Compatible with standard Brookfield Viscometers and DV3T Rheometers
- Simple to set up and clean
- Provides a solution for hard-to-measure materials