The DV-E combines economy and ease of operation with traditional Brookfield excellence.
Easy to use interface allows operators to change test parameters easily and test like a pro no time! The new digital display gives an easy and accurate readout of test results. Quality of manufacture guarantees reliable performance and long life.
- NEW DESIGN! New user interface
- Low cost and easy to use
- Direct display in: ◦cP, P, mPa·s or Pa·s
- Torque, Spindle, and Speed
- Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range; Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
- 18 speeds for greater range capability (0.3 to 100 rpm)
- LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the thinnest materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
- RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
- HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
- HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
Spindle Guard Leg*
Lab Stand (Model A)
|MODEL||Min.||Max.||RPM||Number of Increments|