The RSX Cone Plate Rheometer operates both in controlled shear rate (rpm) and controlled shear stress (torque) modes—for sophisticated rheological analysis.
With automatic data collection and analysis using the optional Rheo3000 software, the RSX Cone Plate Rheometer offers greater ﬂexibility and more features than other high-end rheometers in its class—at a fraction of the cost.
- Controlled shear stress/shear rate operation
- Large user-friendly touch screen
- Quick connect coupling system for easy spindle attachment
- Spindle barcode for auto spindle recognition
- Very small sample size for rapid test setup and cleanup
- Rapid temperature control of plate with Peltier or fluid heated options
- Rugged design for use on production floor
- Increased torque motor for testing tough samples