Combining its unique automated motion with the ability to measure and average up to 5 readings per second, the D25 NC is unsurpassed in its ability to accurately measure large, irregular shaped samples of any type. From beans and chips, to plastic pellets, the D25 NC is the ultimate choice for colour measurement.
- Automated non-contact colour measurement
- Large Sample Area View: up to 129 cm² (20 in²)
- Simple sample set up: ‘Pour, Place & Measure’
- Easy clean-up and maintenance
- Repeatable measurement of irregularly shaped and coloured samples
- Stand-alone operation also compatible with EasyMatch QC Data Analysis Software
- Compact design requires minimum bench space
- Easy-to-read colour display provides simple built-in user interface
- Low power consumption
*D25 NC replaces discontinued D25LT model
HunterLab instruments duplicate how our eyes see color. Our monitors measure your product color and give numerical values that correlate to what you see. These objective measurements optimize the confidence of your quality decisions. HunterLab’s more than 60 years of experience and expertise ensure that you have the right spectrophotometer for your application. That’s why thousands of companies have selected HunterLab to be their color measurement partner.
HunterLab color measurement solutions are employed in a wide variety of industries including building materials, chemical, food, paint, paper, pharmaceutical, plastic, textile and others.