Driven by a life-long desire to help others, Richard Hunter became known as one of the world’s foremost color scientists. A key accomplishment of his R & D career was the Theory of Opponent Colors, more widely known as Hunter L,a,b; today a cornerstone color scale throughout the entire color measurement industry. Now, we embrace his mission of helping others and are dedicated to providing world-class customer support and product innovation.
HunterLab color measurement solutions are employed in a wide variety of industries including building materials, chemical, food, paint, paper, pharmaceutical, plastic, textile and others.
The HunterLab website has been recognized as the 2014 Winner for Outstanding Website by the IAC (Internet Advertising Competition) and is the recipient of the 2014 WebAward for Science Standard of Excellence by the Web Marketing Association.
- This is Hunterlab
- Portable Miniscan Standardization
- Benchtop ColorFlex
- NEW! ColorFlex – Compare two powders
- NEW! ColorFlex – Compare two liquids
- Vista – Introduction
- Vista (non-APHA) Standardization
- Vista APHA Standardization
- AEROS Standardization
- NEW! AEROS – Measuring 2 nut samples
- NEW! AEROS – Setup with two workspaces
- D25NC (different food options)
- AGERA – Introduction