The dipper-Tag Multipurpose Tag Line is designed for hydrogeologists who require a tape to attach a bailer to, in order to do water quality sampling. It can also be used by well drillers when performing well installation or well maintenance.
The economical dipper-Tag is a multi-purpose unit designed for use when installing or monitoring wells. The 316 grade s/s weighted plopper that comes with the dipper-Tag can be used for measuring to the bottom of a well, or the depth to the top of a bentonite layer or backfill sand. The plopper can also be used to measure to the top of the water level acoustically.
- Our most affordable and basic water depth instrument
- Measure depth to water acoustically. Manual Monitoring – using 1.0in (25mm) wide Stainless Steel Plopper
- Attach bailers for groundwater sampling
- Attach Data Loggers to the stainless steel clip to measure water levels and temperature for short term analysis
- Better than comparable coaxial cable water level meters (+Increased Legibility)
- Modular Design makes for inexpensive and easy repairs