Detecting changes in your sample’s properties is valuable information for predicting your product’s performance. Temperature control during viscosity measurement helps insure accurate test results. The addition of a Brookfield TC-550 Circulating Bath is a smart investment.
- Provides standalone operation – no tap water required
- Easy control of set-point
- Configured to measure viscosity directly in the bath – accommodates 600 mL beaker
- Programmable Controller version is designed to automate sample temperature control
- Built-in circulator pumps to external devices