DVNext Cone & Plate Viscometer/Rheometer
The DVNext Well Brookfield Cone/Plate Rheometer, with an easy to change magnetic cone/plate, gives researchers a sophisticated instrument for routinely determining absolute viscosity of fluids in small sample volumes. Its cone and plate geometry provides the precision necessary for development of complete rheological data.
The DVNext Wells-Brookfield Cone/Plate Viscometer/Rheometer provides a wide variety of shear rates and viscosity ranges, which can be further extended by the use of interchangeable cone spindles. Different models can be selected to meet the specific range of viscosities and shear rates required. This geometry gives researchers a sophisticated instrument for routinely determining absolute viscosity of fluids in small sample volumes.
- Determine absolute viscosity of small samples (0.5–2.0 mL)
- Precise shear rates for determining a material’s flow curve behavior
- Rapid temperature control due to small sample size
- Magnetic coupling attachment for simplified spindle attachment and removal
- Electronic gap adjustment for simplified setup and increased throughput
- Touch Screen Display available on DVNext Rheometers
- Auto-zero function to ensure precision torque measurement
- Auto-range function to define full-scale-range (FSR) for all spindle/speed combinations
- Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full-scale range
- Repeatability: 0.2% of full-scale range