RSX Coaxial Cylinder Rheometer
The RSX Coaxial Cylinder Rheometer is AMETEK Brookfield’s latest, full-featured rheometer, offering superior viscosity profiling, thixotropic response, yield stress determination and creep analysis. A wide range of shear rate, shear stress, and torque provide flexible flow analysis including creep and yield measurement.
The RSX-CC Rheometer is designed to accommodate the high throughput required of quality control laboratories providing cost-effective, worry-free operation for a variety of laboratory applications.
- Controlled shear stress/shear rate operation to analyze comprehensive flow behavior
- Large user-friendly touch screen
- Quick connect coupling system for easy spindle attachment
- Spindle barcode for auto spindle recognition
- Very small sample size for rapid test setup and cleanup
- Rugged design for use on production floor
- Increased torque motor for testing tough samples
- Motorized stand for easy height selection
- Temperature control from -20°C to 180°C with choice of direct immersion in bath or external circulation using the FTKY3 water jacket
What’s included: Instrument, Power supply, Screen protector with cleaning cloth