Continuous interface monitoring of static level oil/water separators. This unique oil level system provides complete flexibility for monitoring oil water separators in one complete package.
The 4100-OWS sensing probe monitors the capacitance field between the probe and the concentric shield. As the oil accumulates and displaces the water, the probe capacitance changes. This interface signal is used to provide outputs, displays and relay control.
- Analog Output 4-20 mA non-isolated
- Communication RS-485 Modbus
- No moving parts
- Remote electronics via standard twisted pair
- All set-up, calibration and diagnostics is done at the control panel
- All control wiring and interface is done at the control panel
- HF capacitance technology does not require routine cleaning
- Touch screen interface for easy set-up and user interface
- Tank view display for ease of reading
- Trend display of hour, day or month increments
- Single point calibration
- Relays for valve control, alarms and pump run-time
- Unique capacitance approach eliminates routine cleaning
- Control and interface panel mounts safely away from the process